Monday, May 2, 2011

Now Would Be A Good Time To Flash....... Please....

Choco Syrup now has his own blog - a real one, a public one. Earlier, he claimed that he had a "secret" blog. But I have a feeling that he made that shit up 'cause Choco was offended that Bhains Lana had a blog and that he didn't. Choco's blog is new and most of it is kinda boring, but one really cool post cracked me up. This one.

It reminded me of a very recent conversation that I had with Bhains Lana.

FYI 1 : Bhains Lana is a Marwadi. Which means that he is a stingy little bitch and also that his family comes from Rajasthan.
FYI 2 : It is IPL time.


Bhains : Dude, today is Mumbai vs Rajasthan.

Me : So?

Bhains : I’m not sure who I must support.

Me : Think of it as Sachin vs Warne

Bhains : Sachin obviously. Cool, I’m supporting Mumbai.

Me : But then again, it’s Nita vs Shilpa.

Bhains : Oh damn.. I want Shilpa to win, so now Rajasthan. Dude, you’re confusing me.

Me : Ok fine, think of it as Sachin vs Shilpa. Now decide.

Bhains : Oh cool, now I want Sachin to win. and Shilpa should be so sad after the match that she comes on to the ground and flashes!


Unlike Choco, I don't find such conversation preposterous or even pointless and I hope that the universe supports me in my quest to keep such banter from dying. 



When you flash, flash hard....
--Ravi Shastri (the wisest thing he has ever said)


1 comment:

 
YOU ARE VISITOR NUMBER
web counter
MAKE SURE YOU COME BACK