Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The BIG Bang Theory......

A snippet of what transpired at the lunch table today....

Jhakaas Boy: ………… (The Elephant Story)……… How can anyone miss a freaking elephant walking in the middle of the road????

Shy Shen: He's obsessed with this story, he has recited about 15 times already.

Choco Syrup: He's just obsessed with you.

Shy Shen: (nazal twang) Whaaatt??

Choco Syrup: If you don't get married, not that you won't, you know who you can go back to. Jhakaas will marry you..

Shy Shen: Yuck.. I’m not marrying him. I’d die a virgin but I will not marry him.. Cheeee..

Choco Syrup: Hahaha.. You’re gonna die a virgin. Btw, do you know what they write on tombstones of virgins??

Everyone Else: What??

Choco Syrup: Sent back unopened...

Shy Shen: All because of you I'll die a virgin.. And if that happens my ghost will come and haunt you forever...

Everyone Else: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... :D

Choco Syrup: you want me to make sure you lose your virginity?? Come...

Every1 Else: ha ha ha ha ha ha :D

Shy Shen: (nasal twang) noooo..... (Then proceeds with a stoopid explanation in a nasaler twang)..

Choco Syrup: you know what you should do.. If you die a virgin, then your ghost should get into Bhains Lana's body and make him have sex with a man!! That way both of you will fulfill your respective desires...

6 comments:

Choco Daddy said...

i did not say "That way both of you will fulfill your respective desires..". I said "That way you will have sex with a man and...."(I did not complete my sentence)...Jackass..

Shy Shen said...

And choco Syrup did not say :
Choco Syrup: you want me to make sure you lose your virginity?? Come...

Fabricated shit..

BTW, this is a good idea no.. Publishing stories on your blog.. That way you dont have to go through the trouble of telling the same damn story to 20 different people.. :D
On second thoughts maybe you DO enjoy the trouble.. :P

Sandy said...

Heeheeeeheeeheeeee!!!!!!!

Dude, the 'end' is missing! :P

Numa Numa said...

Choco Daddy... I am proud of you!
Shy Shen... if you do come back and haunt Bhainslana, and do everything that you plan to do.. make sure the whole world knows about it.. ok?

jhakaas boy said...

yeah.. the world could do with one more MMS clip...... :P

Shy Shen said...

Of course... I'd make sure people know.. :P.. I hope i remember this after i die.. :P lol

 
YOU ARE VISITOR NUMBER
web counter
MAKE SURE YOU COME BACK