Friday, September 25, 2009

So Help Me God

I went for a movie yesterday - The Ugly Truth. The truth: it was ugly! (Sorry, had to get this one out of my system)
Don’t watch the movie. It is NOT a chick flick because even chicks wouldn’t like it. Gerard Butler lives up to his name - he looks like a butler. Not that I care, but it was worth mentioning. Katherine Heigl is the only thing worth watching on that screen. The title was probably the only other interesting bit in the movie. Inspired by this title (and nothing else from the movie) I have decided to dedicate this blog post to a few ugly truths that crack me up as well as a few that totally haunt my existence.
·         There were no naked chicks in the movie. Not on screen, not even in the theatre.
·         I was hoping there would be naked chicks in the movie - on screen AND in the theatre.
·         My vacation has given me a time to do a lot of things that I don’t usually do. I went swimming the other day. Aaah, the joys of an empty pool….. Well, it was almost empty. There was this little kid who was being taught how to swim by his pop. The kid was crying cause he wanted to go pee and, for some reason, his pop wouldn’t let him go. Then, he stopped crying…
·         Numa Numa is going on a biking trip next week. He’s gonna ride 860 kilometers on the last day. Rest of the year he’s gonna have a blue ass and sore nuts.
·         In the re-match of their famous 100 meter sprint encounter last year, Choco Syrup once again lost to HIM!
·         Loose motions cannot happen in slow motion.
·         I met Cheese Omelet yesterday after quite some time. She has been putting too much cheese in her omelet lately. Go on a diet Cheese.
·         Taking photos of random stray dogs with your flash ON ensures that you too get snapped.
·         Most of you will get the pun in the above line just about now…
·         This blog post ends here….

5 comments:

Bird Brain said...

The only thing that's caught my fancy THIS TIME on your blog page is a small colorful promptor insisting that I'm visitor number 000213 .The systems' made provision for 100000 visitors ..hahaha..and it insists on coming back...
And THAT's the ugly truth...
except more than bakwaas from u jhakaas...:)

Anonymous said...

Its 890 kms.
Do you know where I can get a pillow in Bangalore?

jhakaas boy said...

@Bird Brain: the maximum 6 digit number is 999999 and not 100000

@chaichaichai: yeah, you'll get a pillow at
Dream Zone,
Kalyan Nagar,
Banglore 560043
(080) 66389550

Samrat said...

no posts on wind cheater yet :(

jhakaas boy said...

didn't meet wind cheater (or any1 else) too often in the last week.. and she hasn't done anything stupid... trust me, it's not gonna be too long before she does/says something stupid and I'll have it up here in a flash.

 
YOU ARE VISITOR NUMBER
web counter
MAKE SURE YOU COME BACK